Join us for Chef Atzimba's Dia de los Muertos reception on Monday, November 2nd, starting at 4 p.m. to celebrate and honor our loved ones at FitzGerald's in Berwyn.
This benefit supports artistic, cultural and culinary programming.
- Savor the tasty authentic delights from Atzimba Catering and Events
- Hosted live music performances and inspired-theme visual projections by Panchanka Music Culture
- Take a picture at the Day of the Dead altar made by Chef Atzimba
- Enjoy specialty drinks, Mezcalina (mezcal) and ponche w/ piquete (liquor)
- To close the festivities, a troupe of Catrinas from the Ballet Folklorico Tayahua will promenade throughout the event
TICKETS: $15 per person ticket includes two (2) food tickets and an evening of festivities. Advanced purchase highly encouraged. Sales end Noon, 11/2. Door sales not available.
To get into the spirit, all are welcomed to wear your Day of the Dead finest.
Per IL COVID-19 safety/capacity guidelines, a limited number of tickets will be sold.
Face masks are required except while eating or drinking at your table or seating area and kindly request using face masks when speaking with staff or moving through the property.